Up for sale is a new Fender '57 Custom Champ Tweed Amplifier
One of the most popular amplifiers of all time lives again in the '57 Custom Champ. Renown for its flexibility, ease-of-use and knockout tone, this is the classic sound heard on thousands of recordings. A wide variety of playable tones inhabit this hand-wired performer—from crisp, classic cleans to naturally compressed overdrive that responds remarkably to guitar volume and picking dynamic changes.
- 5-watt hand-wired all-tube guitar combo amplifier
- Single 8” 4-ohm Weber Special Design alnico speaker
- Original 5F1 circuit with Fender Pure Vintage yellow capacitors and Schumacher transformers
- Single 12AY7 preamp tube, single 6V6 power amp tube, single 5Y3GT rectifier tube
- Dual ¼” inputs accommodate a variety of instruments