Up for sale is a New Friedman BE-50 Deluxe Head Custom Color in White Levant Tolex
By combining the tonal pallet of his BE and HBE circuits, as well as the sparkling cleans of the Buxom Betty in his all-new BE-50 Deluxe amplifier head, Dave Friedman is unleashing his most flexible design yet.
Housed in the BE-50 Deluxe, Friedman’s BE and HBE drive channels are industry standards for high-gain crunch, clarity, and nuance. And with independent volume and gain controls, as well as some of Friedman’s most popular amp modifications, you’ll be switching between these worlds of grit, on the fly.
- Footswitchable BE and HBE channels
- Independent volume and gain for each channel
- 3-position voice switch dictates the top-end response of the dirty channels
- Fat switch adds low-end girth and warmth
- 3-way gain structure switch determines the channels’ overall gain