Up for sale is a new Jackson MJ Series Rhoads RRT in Snow White finish. Weight: 7lbs. 2oz.
Harkening back to the early ‘90s when import Jackson guitars were manufactured exclusively in Japan, we introduce the all-new Jackson MJ Series — an exciting and innovative collection of instruments attentively crafted in Japan. The MJ Series blends Jackson’s world-renowned legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-tier features at a competitive price point.
Continuing upon the metal legacy pioneered by the immortal Randy Rhoads, the MJ Series Rhoads RRT features a resonant basswood body and a through-body three-piece maple neck with graphite-reinforcement rods for ultimate stability. Hosting 22 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is an ideal surface for comfortable chording near the nut and effortless soloing on the higher registers. Luminlay glow-in the-dark side dots provide exceptional fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages.
Seymour Duncan JB SH-4 bridge and Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N neck pickups deliver tonal clout. The bridge position roars with hot-rodded attitude and a powerful low end, while the neck position radiates with glassy treble tone and scooped mids that perform well across a multitude of genres. A three-way pickup toggle switch, single pickup volume knob and single tone knob allow for flexible control.
Other premium features include a Jackson TOM-style adjustable bridge with anchored tailpiece, Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut, Gotoh sealed die-cast locking tuners and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons.
The MJ Series Rhoads RRT boasts classic metal style in a Snow White finish with white pointy headstock, chrome pickguard and chrome hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Basswood body
- Through-body three-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement and gloss color matched back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with pearloid sharkfin inlays and 22 jumbo frets
- Luminlay side dots
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut
- Seymour Duncan JB SH-4 bridge and Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N neck humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Jackson TOM-style adjustable bridge with anchored tailpiece
- Gotoh MG-T locking tuners and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Snow White with Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock, chrome pickguard and chrome hardware
- Foam core case included