Up for sale is a new Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24, in Matte Army Drab finish with Black Bevels.
No case with this guitar but it does come with a pro setup by our in house tech. Weight: 7lbs. 5oz.
The Jackson X Series models continue the metal legacy pioneered by the immortal Randy Rhoads. Regal and proud, the Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 offers fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The RRX24 features a poplar body, through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
Engineered for the modern metaller, a pair of active Seymour Duncan Blackout pickups deliver searing tone that can be further shaped by two volume knobs, a single tone control and three-way blade switch. The RRX24 is also equipped with a recessed Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo system for outstanding sustain and solid intonation.
Infused with spotlight-ready style, the RRX24 is available in several finishes: the Black with Neon Green Bevels features reverse neon green sharkfin inlays and chrome hardware; the Black with Yellow Bevels features reverse pearloid sharkfin inlays and gold hardware; the Gloss Black features reverse black sharkfin inlays and black hardware; the Matte Army Drab and Battle Ship Gray with black hardware.
- 25.5" scale length
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple-neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- Bound 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and red reversed sharkfin inlays
- Three-way blade switch, dual volume and single tone controls
- Dual Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1B bridge and AHB-1N neck pickups
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners