Up for sale is a new Jackson X Series Soloist SLX DX in Checkered Past finish.
No case with this one but it comes with a pro setup by our in house tech. Weight: 7lbs. 9oz.
Distinctive and affordable, Jackson’s X Series Soloist models are built for speed and comfort! The Jackson X Series Soloist SLX DX is a venerable double-cutaway workhorse that offers many fine features desired by today's shredders.
- 25.5” scale length
- Nyatoh body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and painted black back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Active Jackson covered high-output humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons